Replace this text by writing your article here!
HephMod is a mod-pack that emphasizes historical flavor and realism within the bounds of smooth and challenging gameplay. To this end, HephMod's guiding principle is, "More is not always better." This mod is designed to be played on EPIC speed.
- Longer Epic game with reduced unit costs, giving more time in each era to play with military units
- Increased ability to support large armies in the early game
- Unique religions and increased unhappiness due to non-state religions
- Serious reworking of unit stats (originally based on Wes' Medieval Mod)
- A handful of new units: Skirmishers and Light Cavalry in the early and middle eras
- More distinctive trait abilities for civs to give playing different civs a more unique feel
- Additional flavor units
- Civics almost totally reworked based on an advantage/disadvantage model
- A Bit More Natural mod (a resource mod that makes resource appearance parameters more realistic)
- Includes RevolutionDCM Mod by jdog, glider1, et al.
- Inquisitor mod (bmarnz and OrionVeteran) merged, with some changes
- StackAid (including the "hero" promotions from Zuul's Promotions&Perks)
- Enhanced Tech Conquest by Bhruic
- A new Civics category (Military) and two new Civics in each category
- abbamouse's realistic religions is back (without Zoroastrianism for the time being, however)
- Unique shrine wonders with local and global benefits and drawbacks
- Unique religion-specific promotions for Spiritual civilizations (adapted from GOO)
- Doctrine wonders and promotion trees (built by Great Generals)
- Guild wonders (commercial wonders with resource prerequisites built by Great Merchants)