Under the Domestic Advisor you will find a new window titled Internal Affairs. The Internal Affairs page summarizes the status of two new kinds of units with special abilities that affect the functioning of your civilization. Civil Servants assist in the day-to-day running of your empire, making things more efficient. Rebel Leaders, on the other hand, do everything they can to bring your government down from the inside out.
- Civil Servants can:
- Join a city as a Governor
- Join a city as a Bureaucrat
- Join a worker unit as an Overseer
- Join a military unit as a Commander.
- Rebel Leaders can:
- Join a city as an Underground Leader
- Join a rebel or barbarian unit as a Rebel Leader
- Contact rival civilizations to plot against you.